“I don’t know why I don’t do this more often!”
How many times have you said that after you’ve had a facial?
This luxury facial massage is combined with a therapeutic scalp massage which will leave you feeling completely pampered and relaxed.
Natural products are used to gently cleanse the skin of the face and neck. Gentle massage helps to stimulate the circulation, lymphatic drainage and cell regeneration.
As part of a facial massage, the neck, shoulders and décolleté areas will be massaged.
Why would you have a Facial Massage?
Apart from being a totally blissful and relaxing experience, facial treatments can help:
- To ease tension and depression
- To diminish muscular pain
- Cleanse, tone and refine blemished or oily skin
- Aid regeneration of mature skin
- Stimulate cellular function of dry or dehydrated skin
- Cleanse and balance normal skin
Benefits of a facial massage
- Soothing & relaxing: indicated for tired, tense, nervous and depressed clients.
- Relieves muscular tension, reduces fibrous nodules and stimulates the removal of lactic acid.
- Increases metabolic function and cell regeneration.
- Desquamation: removes cellular waste, exfoliates corneum, reduces fibrous formations.
- Deeply cleanses & warms tissues; pores are relaxed so that nourishing creams can be introduced.
- Improves pliability of the skin & smooths the surface by lubricating, reducing rough texture & plumping out the tissues.
- Stimulates the sensory nerves, increasing the responsiveness of tissues.
- Promotes good arterial circulation and venous drainage.
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage, increases activity of lymph glands, improving immunity to disease.
- Improves texture and colour of skin, refines pores, assists poor circulation.
- Increases tissue respiration gives a fresher look to the skin.
Please submit form to book an appointment if you are not an existing client.