“I don’t know why I don’t do this more often!”
How many times have you said that after you’ve had a facial?
This luxury facial massage is combined with a therapeutic scalp massage which will leave you feeling completely pampered and relaxed.
A range of ESPA natural products are used to gently cleanse the skin of the face and neck.
This is followed by a gentle massage to stimulate circulation, lymphatic drainage and cell regeneration. As part of a facial massage, the neck, shoulders and décolleté areas will also be massaged.
ESPA’s mineral-rich clay mask is then applied to help purify and balance excess oils, while hydrating and calming your skin.
As the mask works it’s magic, you’ll receive a pampering scalp massage for about 20 minutes.
Once the mask has been removed using warm mits, a face cream or serum will be applied to your face and neck, leaving you looking and feeling radiant!
Why would you have a Facial Massage?
Apart from being a totally blissful and relaxing experience, facial treatments can help:
- To ease tension and depression
- To diminish muscular pain
- Cleanse, tone and refine blemished or oily skin
- Aid regeneration of mature skin
- Stimulate cellular function of dry or dehydrated skin
- Cleanse and balance normal skin
Benefits of a facial massage
- Soothing & relaxing: indicated for tired, tense, nervous and depressed clients.
- Relieves muscular tension, reduces fibrous nodules and stimulates the removal of lactic acid.
- Increases metabolic function and cell regeneration.
- Desquamation: removes cellular waste, exfoliates corneum, reduces fibrous formations.
- Deeply cleanses & warms tissues; pores are relaxed so that nourishing creams can be introduced.
- Improves pliability of the skin & smooths the surface by lubricating, reducing rough texture & plumping out the tissues.
- Stimulates the sensory nerves, increasing the responsiveness of tissues.
- Promotes good arterial circulation and venous drainage.
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage, increases activity of lymph glands, improving immunity to disease.
- Improves texture and colour of skin, refines pores, assists poor circulation.
- Increases tissue respiration gives a fresher look to the skin.
Please submit form to book an appointment if you are not an existing client.