“I don’t know why I don’t do this more often!”
How many times have you said that after you’ve had a facial?
This luxury facial massage is combined with a therapeutic scalp massage which will leave you feeling completely pampered and relaxed.
A range of ESPA natural products are used to gently cleanse the skin of the face and neck.
This is followed by a gentle massage to stimulate circulation, lymphatic drainage and cell regeneration. As part of a facial massage, the neck, shoulders and décolleté areas will also be massaged.
ESPA’s mineral-rich clay mask is then applied to help purify and balance excess oils, while hydrating and calming your skin.
As the mask works it’s magic, you’ll receive a pampering scalp massage for about 20 minutes.
Once the mask has been removed using warm mits, a face cream or serum will be applied to your face and neck, leaving you looking and feeling radiant!
Why would you have a Facial Massage?
Apart from being a totally blissful and relaxing experience, facial treatments can help:
- To ease tension and depression
- To diminish muscular pain
- Cleanse, tone and refine blemished or oily skin
- Aid regeneration of mature skin
- Stimulate cellular function of dry or dehydrated skin
- Cleanse and balance normal skin
Benefits of a facial massage
- Soothing & relaxing: indicated for tired, tense, nervous and depressed clients.
- Relieves muscular tension, reduces fibrous nodules and stimulates the removal of lactic acid.
- Increases metabolic function and cell regeneration.
- Desquamation: removes cellular waste, exfoliates corneum, reduces fibrous formations.
- Deeply cleanses & warms tissues; pores are relaxed so that nourishing creams can be introduced.
- Improves pliability of the skin & smooths the surface by lubricating, reducing rough texture & plumping out the tissues.
- Stimulates the sensory nerves, increasing the responsiveness of tissues.
- Promotes good arterial circulation and venous drainage.
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage, increases activity of lymph glands, improving immunity to disease.
- Improves texture and colour of skin, refines pores, assists poor circulation.
- Increases tissue respiration gives a fresher look to the skin.
To treat yourself to the wide range of ESPA facial products, body products, travel packs and candles, simply click on any of the pictures on this page and you will be redirected to the ESPA website.
Please submit form to book an appointment if you are not an existing client.