Do you begin the year keenly working through your list of goals and New Year’s Resolutions, only to find you’ve lost momentum after a few weeks?
Do you spend longer planning a holiday than planning your life?
Do you need support creating and maintaining healthy habits?
Do you need help to keep you motivated and on track?
Life coaching enables you to see which areas of your life are out of balance, and helps you create a plan of action, so you can live the life of your dreams!
If you’re looking for direction in your life, Dawn can support you through this process.
Tell Dawn what’s ‘wrong’ with your life/health,
and she’ll help you create a plan to fix it!
People choose to have coaching for many different reasons. For example;
- They’re just not enjoying their life as they want to, but don’t know what’s ‘wrong’
- They’re busy taking care of everyone else in the family, and they’ve not given themselves any self-care for years
- They just need to tell someone about their feelings without being judged
- They need help creating a plan so they can achieve their life-long goals
Online coaching (and phone sessions) allow you to speak in complete confidence, at a time that fits in with your schedule, and without the need to leave the house. It’s also great for anyone who’s shy about discussing their personal worries face-to-face.
With 20+ years’ experience as a therapist, Dawn is a compassionate listener, and has helped many people get their lives back on track.
What gets measured, gets done!
- Weekly sessions ensure you stay on track
- You will learn tried tested techniques and rituals
- Sessions are carried out face-to-face, on the phone, online via Zoom, or WhatsApp video
- Session times are between 30 and 60 minutes, to suit your needs
We all have the answers within us
Whatever you need help with, Dawn will give you the support to take the necessary action to bring about the changes you desire.
“It’s a simple process that looks at where you are now, and where you want to be;
and provides the stepping stones to get from one state to the other.”
Make an appointment
A more affordable option
If you’re looking for someone to support you with your goals, but can’t afford one-to-one coaching sessions, then this is a great alternative for you.
It’s all about choice… and you ALWAYS have options,
it’s just a matter of working out what they are!
“In the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity” Albert Einstein